Intangible Assets (IA) cover a wide spectrum, from IP such as patents, trade marks and registered designs (that can be registered officially), to copyright, trade secrets, know-how and data (which are typically non-registrable).
These IA are often the building blocks of your business’ competitive advantages that enable you to grow and win market share.
Getting your IA and IP management right is an important part of a successful business strategy, and our complimentary IA chats are here to help you identify your key IA and suggest ways to manage them well. Many of the businesses we meet with are often considering questions such as:
- How do I know if my company has any valuable IA?
- What are the possible risks if my company does not take care of its IA?
- What is the most effective way to protect my innovations?
- What should I look out for when my company is planning to expand overseas?
- What are the key things to take note of in a joint-venture agreement?
- How can better IA management help to increase the value of my company?
- I am keen to develop an IA strategy but how should I start?
At IPOS International, we’ll help you answer these questions and assist you in your IA and IP management journey. Book an IA chat with us today to find out more.