- This is an IPOS International (“we”, “our” or “us”) website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. We adopt the same principles relating to your privacy as other Government of Singapore websites.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We may use "cookies", where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred digital services. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our digital services and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- The IPOS International website collects personal information to formulate and administer Intellectual Property (“IP”) laws and policies, promote IP awareness and provide the infrastructure to facilitate the greater development of IP in Singapore. If you choose to send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific Government services.
For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be changed, please supply us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- IPOS International works closely with the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore (“IPOS”) and its subsidiaries (the “IPOS Group”) in providing its products and services to you. A list of purposes for which the IPOS Group collects, uses and discloses your personal data is available at our Data Protection Policy.
- If you have any inquiries relating to our privacy statement or enquiries about data that you have earlier supplied to us, please contact us at [email protected].