Senior Executive (Operations), Patent Search, Examination & Analytics Unit
Great ideas do not discriminate, and anyone can have them. Given the right protection and support, a great idea can become a powerful brand, a transformative technology, an innovative process or design, or even a song or story that moves one’s soul. Housing Singapore’s largest community of intellectual property (IP) experts, IPOS understands better than anyone how important it is to protect ideas and creations for now and for the future. We leverage our deep technical, legal and business expertise to help innovative enterprises grow, through their intangible assets, including IP, from Singapore, through Singapore. We catalyse the ideas of today, into the assets of tomorrow.
About IPOS International
IPOS International (IPOS Intl) is a private limited company fully owned by IPOS, committed to building Singapore’s future growth as a global hub for intellectual property creation, protection and management. We serve the public sector, investors, private enterprises, not-for-profits, service providers and individuals through patent search and analysis, training and IP management services. Together, we amplify creativity and enable innovation, to realise tangible economic and social value from intangible assets.
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Operations, Planning & System, the candidate will be responsible for the business operations of the Patent Search, Examination & Analytics (SEA) Unit.
You will -
• Ensure business and operational excellence through the management and continuous improvement of system and workflow
• Monitor, analyse and report the Unit’s productivity and workload
• Prepare monthly management report and dashboard
• Provide secretariat support for management meetings
• Be part of the Quality Management Office and maintain the Unit’s ISO9001 certification
• Handle enquiries from customers, via email or telephone
• Monitor progress of IT/automation enhancement projects
• Undertake ad hoc Unit projects assigned
• Manage the Unit’s procurement and administrative functions
Are you the one? Please write to us if you have/are
• A degree in any field. Background in IP, experience in data analysis, using visualisation tools like Tableau or digital transformation is a plus
• Organised, customer-oriented, meticulous, proactive, able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Analytical, resourceful, able to work independently and in a team
• Willing to drive process improvements using evidence-based/data-driven approach
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and in particular Microsoft Excel
• Able to write and communicate clearly, concisely and logically
• Able to engage internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this position, you may either email your updated CV to: [email protected] or apply via this link - https://impress.ai/html-widget/chat-widget/3331e88e-e750-4ecb-85ba-6a9ca1cff59b/